Dr. Caroline Hoke MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chicago, IL

September 16th, 2013
Dr. Hoke to me when I was his patient she has no experience and because of that my baby died when I was nearly 42 weeks pregnant, I started to feel bad and she just told me everything that was normal because it was the last month of my pregnancy, sent me to fulfill myself one last ultrasound and told me that my baby was very small and not weighed 7 pounds and it was better if I waited another week, I continued to insist that but I felt bad for her everything was normal and when he decided to induce labor 3 days before I made ​​a final check vat and unfortunately I already bad and she just said go to the hospital because your baby is no longer listens to the heart I cried but never told she was at fault only thing I said and see doctor I told him that I felt bad and you was saying that everything was normal I went to the hospital but she never showed up or even tell me a sorry my situation was complicated and she no idea how my life emocionalmete affection and have died physically because my son is as if I had taken a part of my soul, heart and life. Now I just hope she does not continue to commit these mistakes that destroy the lives of an entire family.

November 1st, 2009
Dr. Hoke is great. She is caring and empathetic and took all the time my daughter and I needed to discuss my daughter's diagnosis and options and answer all our questions. And, because she was more up to date on current guidelines than our other doctor, we were able to avoid an expensive procedure. Who could ask for more?

April 22nd, 2009
Best doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Hoke saved my life, literally. She was clear about her concerns about my condition, gave me her cell phone and pager number and then tracked me down when my results came back abnormal. She is the best.