The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Horner
Dr. Caroline Horner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Horner is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Horner has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...