A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Kabel-Kotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Kabel-Kotler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Kabel-Kotler, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel-Kotler graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Kabel-Kotler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Caroline Kabel-Kotler DO is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Caroline C. Kabel-Kotler practice?
- Dr. Caroline Kabel-Kotler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Kabel-Kotler practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.