Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Positive Rating show details Positive Rating
by Amy Marie Hinty on Mar 2nd, 2016

Very Happy with my choice in this doctor!!

Inconsiderate and Inaccurate show details Inconsiderate and Inaccurate
Nov 20th, 2015

It was my first gyno visit and she was making me feel guilty for it and then trying to scare me by telling me how many women have chlamydia now. If only she knew that my long-term boyfriend is the one sexual partner I have had and vice versa. She had a statistic completely incorrect, which I know because I have studied this in graduate college. I found that unsettling. She asked when my first period was and I told her "somewhere around 13 or 14." Her response: "do you just not know? Which one is it?" I apologized for not knowing the exact age and she interrupted me and mumbled "it's fine." The nurse practitioner student with her was very comforting while Dr. Keller was consistently making me feel stupid for being so nervous about this first visit.

Nov 16th, 2015

Dr Keller is just awesome, knowledgeable, communicative.

Nov 7th, 2015

Abusive doctor with a god complex. She should not be working with women. Especially not in birth.

Very Caring/ Great Experience show details Very Caring/ Great Experience
by Jessica W. on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Keller and the staff made my experience a very memorable one. They were all very kind and gentle. I felt like we were all old friends. Dr. Keller was always very professional, patient and genuinely concerned for me during my pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Keller and the staff to everyone!