Dr. Caroline Kennebeck Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Kennebeck?

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Shes truly amazing:)

highly recommended

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr Kennebeck is kind, professional and caring. Have referred several friends and family members. Highly recommended. She is skilled in all fields of OB/GYN care. Excellent surgeon, preformed my surgery, I had zero complications, and minimal pain, due to her use of a marcaine "pain ball" Delivered my nephew with skill and zero complications, the baby was early and the birth mother had pregnancy induced hypertension. Mother and baby are fine, thanks to Dr K.

Outstanding

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Caring and Professional

Posted on October 15th, 2016

She is professional and caring. She listens , when I had a health issue she was easy to reach . Her staff is friendly and helpful.

Great compassionate care!

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Very professional. Listens carefully. Easy to talk to. Easy to schedule appointment. Helpful staff. Always within reach if there's ever a health issue. Would highly recommend this physician.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. She takes her time and really seems to care about her patients.

Something's up

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I originally went to Dr. Kennebeck on referral from a doctor friend. I was pleased with service and her courteousness. I had a few issues with conceiving our 2nd child. She listened, but didn't provide much information at the time. I read a few books and conceived later on. Prenatal care was a breeze! Wait time around 10-20 minutes. Any concerns she helped with readily She delivered baby#2 in 2012 without any issues what so ever. I was extremely pleased. Recently, though, I am having some other health issues and I spent an hour and a half waiting for her and got about 4 minutes of her time. Despite a list of physical issues a mile long, she said, "We'll do some lab work and go from there." Lab results came back "normal" and even though weight gain is not a primary concern amongst the list of problems, her only direction was to seek a nutritionist. It took a lot for me to schedule an appointment and even more to sit and wait that long with a screaming toddler and to get a response like that was heartbreaking. I'll be seeking care elsewhere.

Dr. Kennebeck

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

When I delivered my first son, his umbilical cord was wrapped around him and his heart rate was dropping to a dangerous level. Dr. Kennebeck delivered him very quickly and skillfully. When he was born, he was not breathing. Dr. Kennebeck had the hospital respiratory team there already, so that they could make him start breathing right away. I know she saved my son's life, and today he is a happy, healthy four year old boy.

Unprofessional & Rude

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Does not return phone callsStaff is unprofessional Questionable ethics

very pleased

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr. Kennebeck delivered my last two children. I had an awesome experience with her. She was very caring and professional. I would recomend her without a doubt.

Not a good experience!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I went in for a 12 week prenatal visit. When the assistant checked for the heartbeat, she couldnt find one so she went and got Dr. Kennebeck. She came in did an ultrasound and couldnt find a heartbeat. She went and got another doctor to confirm. I was in shock, I had no idea that I had miscarried. She asked if she could call anyone for me. Told me to go ahead and get dressed then came back in the room. She said I would need a d & c since I was so far along. She handed me a pamphlet explainging about the d&c and told me I would need to schedule that day. It was just too much to comprehend at the time, so I asked if I could at least wait until I told my husband before scheduling the d&c and she said it really needed to be done as soon as possible. So I went ahead and scheduled for the next day. I ended up bleeding heavily so I had to be rushed to the hospital. I called and told her answering service what was going on and I sat and waited for almost an hour for her to call me back. She never did. As soon as I got to the emergency room, they tried calling Dr. Kennebeck and could not get a return call from her. They tried calling her again and finally were able to talk to her. She must have been upset because I was interfering with her schedule because the nurse told me she wasnt coming in, that another doctor who I had never seen before would be treating me. I guess the doctor that she had coming in must not have been able to because she ended up showing up. She came in and asked the nurse a couple of questions. Told me she was going to do the d&c and left the room. I saw her again when I woke up and she told me when to schedule a follow up with her. I ended up running a fever and in severe pain 2 days following surgery. I had to have additional surgery. I developed an infection from tissue that was left behind. She made it a point to tell me that the problem was not caused by anything she had done. I did not find her to be caring and compassionate at all. I will never recommend her to anyone!

great caring doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I switched obgyn's cause i did not like my previous dr. kennebeck was refered to me from a friend. so glad i switched. she makes me feel very comfortable during exams. i had a miscarriage several months ago and she was so caring. she asked me if i had any questions (which i had a list already prepared) and she sat there and answered every last one, with no rush. she also called me about a week after to make sure i was doing okay. the only issue i would say is, the very first appt. i had was an annual pap and i had to wait about an hour before i was called back. i have never waited that long since. i understand that drs offices run late and there could be emergency apts along the way. i'd rather wait, and get great care than get right in and get okay care. dont let these negative ratings stop you from going to her.