A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Density
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans