A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Louise King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. King practice?
- Dr. Caroline King has 5 office locations.
Dr. Caroline King practices Family Medicine near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors.