Dr. Caroline Kingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Kingston?

May 9th, 2017

She really takes a personal interest in your well being. Great Doctor!!!

June 18th, 2016

Dr Kingston review

Best Doctor I have ever met

April 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor and medical assistants. Dr. Kingston is a warm, compassionate doctor who spends time with you and goes the extra mile. I've been there several times, for myself and for my wife, and have seen both the doctor and her medical assistants and and have always been pleased. Just going there makes me feel better.

February 24th, 2016

Excellent

Dr Kingston and her office run with confident precision. Highly recommended!

February 23rd, 2016

I've only been to see Dr. Kingston twice and both times were less than optimal. For my physical she spent about 7 minutes with me and I never got to ask about my concerns. She did order my colonoscopy, but did it on the wrong form which would have made me pay the whole cost if I hadn't caught the problem. There was no reminder for my physical this year so it was 6 months late before I remembered to schedule that. Then I was given the wrong time to come in, blamed and treated like some bad person for being late, and told I couldn't have a physical that day. When I complained that it was their fault, not mine, the manager referred to the female staff as "girls" during our discussion and kept calling me "my dear." I felt like they saw me as some dementia-ridden old lady who couldn't keep her appointments straight. I found out that there are 7000 patients in the practice and it sure feels like it. I'm looking for a different doctor.

December 31st, 2013

Not sure but maybe a factory

I's used to a very knowledgeable doctor that takes the time to call after test results and spend a few minutes going over the results and answering questions. With dr. Kingston, each time I get a call from an assistant to come in, and then I wait for usually over two weeks to know about my current health stats. Sometimes they simply say I can see a PA, which I've not have been instilled with confidence as of yet. Compared to my prior physician before moving to Santa Fe, my impression is at best fair.

November 23rd, 2013

Excellent physician

We have been using Dr. Kingston for many years now. I have other medical challenges and she is extremely intelligent, able to cover all bases, works hard to fit the type of treatment a patient prefers, competent, thorough and always makes you feel comfortable. I have recommended her to many friends, male and female, and all are very pleased! Not too often does that happen. Her office staff is absolutely wonderful!

June 2nd, 2013

Only cares about money

I have been there 4 times and I still haven't seen the doctor, I've only been allowed to see the PAs - who misdiagnosed my condition. They charged me/my insurance for the new patient visit even though I didn't get to see the doctor. They don't have same day appointments when necessary, and don't give you your test results in a timely manner. The staff doesn't return phone calls. Terrible practice!

October 4th, 2012

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Kingston is the best physician I've had in my 67 years of living. She is kind and caring, and her staff is super.

April 17th, 2012

Dr. Kingston is without a doubt the most gentle and caring doctor I have ever had. Our pre-exam conversation lasted at least 20 minutes, and I felt like I was speaking to a (very intelligent and knowledgable) friend.

May 10th, 2011

Jim S.

Dr. Kingston and her Physician Assistants are teriffic!Dr. Kingston has a staff of highly trained professionals that are not only excelent health care providers, but they are really nice people as well! This combination of medical expertise and good bedside manner are quite unique! I have taken all of my family members to Dr. Kingston's clinic and have had exceptional medical care and service from all of the providers there! Way to go Dr. Kingston and thanks!

March 16th, 2011

Dr. Kingston is great!

Caroline Kingston is a great doctor and and great person. It's rare to find both characteristics in the same person. Her ability to diagnose problems is outstanding.