A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Koblenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Koblenzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koblenzer graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Koblenzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Rancocas Hosp, Willingboro, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Scott Koblenzer MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline S. Koblenzer practice?
- Dr. Caroline Koblenzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Koblenzer practices Dermatology near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Dermatologists.