A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Kramer, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Mary Kramer MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Caroline Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Kramer practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Family Physicians.