A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Taylor practice?
- Dr. Caroline Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.