A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Lyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Lyon, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lyon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Elise Lyon MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Caroline Lyon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Lyon practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Internists.