A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Majors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Majors, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Majors, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majors graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Majors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Tam Majors MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Caroline T. Majors practice?
- Dr. Caroline Majors has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Majors practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.