A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Majors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Majors, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Majors, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majors graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Majors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline T. Majors practice?
Dr. Caroline Majors practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.