Dr. Caroline Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Mann?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Mann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

Waited over a month to see Dr. Mann. Was going to a previous dermatologist and had to switch since he stopped taking my insurance. After spending a short amount of time with her and her intern, I was advised she would be unable to do anything for my itch spot that my previous dermatologist was managing. She suggested I go to hypnotherapy or she would prescribe a pill to me that may make be drowsy. I declined both. She was quick to remove moles though. Its been over a month and I have yet to receive a phone call or mail with my results. Will not be going back. My best friend had a similar situation with her and will not be going back either.

June 5th, 2015

Terrible experience

If you want to be rushed, talked AT, and not listened to, then go to Dr. Mann. Went for a first appointment which was supposed to be a full body check and to address a particular skin issue. Dr. Mann spent maybe 5 minutes with me; rattled off diagnoses as if I should already know what they are whereas I have no idea what she's talking about. She made assumptions about me rather than asking questions, listening, and trying to understand. Overall she seemed disinterested in doing her job; disrespectful toward patients; and unfortunately is training the resident to behave the same way. Needless to say, I will not be returning and will be finding a new dermatologist immediately.

April 23rd, 2015

Great doctor - Long wait for an appointment, however.

October 31st, 2013

Great doctor

I have seen DR. Mann twice in the past two years, for annual dermatology check-ups. Dr. Mann took her time with me and has a wonderful bedside manner. This last visit she noticed that my skin was dry and sent me for thyroid testing. My thyroid turned out to be very low, and thanks to Dr. Mann's astute observation, I was able to catch the problem before it became worse, and start on thyroid medication. I am indebted to her expertise, and will continue to go to her.

August 18th, 2013

Dr. Mann is a competent dermatologist but has hired incompetent office staff. My prescription is supposed to renew each month, and each month there is a problem when I go to the pharmacy. Last month I called her assistant who could not tell me how many refills I was entitled to and claimed to not have received the request from my pharmacy (I have a copy of the digital order in my hand.) This person was too lazy to check my records for the number of refills I was entitled to (claimed she didn't have this information...what?) and spoke very poor English. When I demanded to speak to the doctor, all of sudden my prescription from the pharmacy materialized. I am switching doctors not because of Dr. Mann's skills but because I expect to deal with more qualified individuals when it pertains to my medical files. The person I dealt with is qualified for Taco Bell, not a medical office, and Dr. Mann should know better.

August 27th, 2011

Didn't give me the time of day!

I have to see a derm. every 3 month for a melanoma follow up. I moved here and saw Dr. Mann. She was rushing and didn't give me more than 10 minutes of her time. she glanced over my skin so quickly that I left worried that she missed an irregular mole. I immediately made another appt. with another derm. b/c I was concerned with Dr. Mann's care. She was walking out the door as I was still asking questions. She truly showed a lack of caring. I do not recommend her.

September 14th, 2017