Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Matthew was an caring Dr. She did her job as a Dr. , I was refused appt. at my worst. Her staff unprofessional, belittling to pt. and do not deliver messages to Dr. I do believe this cause undo stress to a a patient. I was discussed among the staff as was told to me. I am glad to leave the stress. This is all when I need "My Dr." the most. I did not receive care.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Care
I have gone to Dr Mathew for a while now. I find both her & the staff very professional. courteous, and friendly. If I have questions, Dr Mathew has answered. Her staff has also been very important in my care. They do not hesitate to help you. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for someone that looks out for them

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Mathew is very soft-spoken. I bring my husband along to catch what I may not hear.

February 4th, 2015
long-time patient
She is an excellent doctor, one of the best I've dealt with.

May 15th, 2014
still waiting
dr mathew looks at her tablet, doesn't make eye contact, is too quiet, maybe shy. still waiting for test strips for my pt,inr, what is the problem ? can't see the supply is running low ? no, i'm not going to have a tube of blood taken out of me for a few drops ! please get the office manager to do their job !

March 15th, 2014
Who is responsible?
After having gone through 2 PCP's in the past 2 years, I was happy to find Dr. Matthew.She treats both my husband and myself. We thank Dr. Matthew for creating an avenue for my husband to quit smoking. However, I have come to know that it is MY responsibility as well as Dr. Matthew to make sure I am getting the needed treatment and follow up. Additionally, I am hard of hearing and Dr. Matthew is so soft spoken that I have trouble. The staff has been most helpful and friendly in this matter and has admitted they too, have trouble from time to time. Communication is key and usually I bring my husband along to catch what I may have missed. I am ushered to the patient room before or on my appt time but there is always a 20-25 minute wait for Dr. Matthew.

January 13th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. Matthew for a long time now. I have refered many family and friends to her practice. She is on top of things! She doesn't stop until she figures out the problem! She is kind, curtious and genuine. Her office staff is also on top of things! Would recommend her to everyone!

September 19th, 2013
She has a very soft mannerism and is very soft spoken. The staff in the office are wonderful and there is a lab locate in her office. Great doctor!

April 9th, 2013
Technology is wonderful. But, I'm a real person, not a screen. I find that when I have an appointment with Dr. Mathew, it is very rarely that she puts done the computer tablet and just talks directly to me. I know this is the age of technology, and I appreciate that my medical information is available at the touch of a key stroke, but I find it a little dishearting not to have eye contact with my own doctor.

March 6th, 2013
All around awesome
I've had insurance for years, but had given up on finding a good PCP. Before choosing Dr. Matthew, I had been receiving most of my medical care ala carte via Urgent Care clinics. The first time I got sick and called her office, her wonderful staff got me in immediately and have done so usually within 24 hours since.Even with short notice, the appointments are on time. She takes time to listen and explain things and is interested in your well being all around. I will remain her patient for as long as I live here.

June 27th, 2012
She listens and works towards solving all my symptoms. She does not rush me nor brush me off. I would definately recommend her. However I wish she would also get affiliated with Hurley Medical Center. I am not a big fan of McLaren Hospital.

November 3rd, 2011
G..reat doctor
Great doctor as well as her staff. Everyone is efficent and friendly around there. Been seeing her for more than 9 yrs now. And maybe one time out of all my appointments with her she was running behind.. I have alot of medical problems. So Im in there alot...