A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline McCagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline McCagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline McCagg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCagg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McCagg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCagg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline O. McCagg practice?
Dr. Caroline McCagg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.