A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline McCagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline McCagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline McCagg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCagg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McCagg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Ogden McCagg MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Caroline O. McCagg practice?
- Dr. Caroline McCagg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline McCagg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.