A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline McDonald, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McDonald has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Cozort McDonald MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline C. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Caroline McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline McDonald practices Anesthesiology near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Anesthesiologists.