A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Min is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Min, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Min has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Lee Min MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Min practice?
- Dr. Caroline Min has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Min practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Pasadena Plastic Surgeons and Pasadena Surgeons.