Dr. Caroline Morgan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Morgan is fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with my first child. Recently, I had two early miscarriages and ended up having to have a D&C. The compassion Dr. Morgan showed was amazing. She helped me through the whole process and took her time to explain all options. She is a class act and really cares for her patients.

April 21st, 2010
I really like Dr Morgan. She is friendly and caring and most everything you could want in an ObGyn. She does have a busy practice so if things are going well and you don't detain her with questions then a visit can seem a bit on the rushed side. However if you want to take a moment to talk to her and make it known that you have concerns she is always willing to take the time to make you feel reassured. I like her no fuss approach and feel I get great care with her. I have reccommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

March 1st, 2010
Dr Morgan has been my doctor for 3years and through my first pregnancy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She took the time needed to answer all my questions (and I had a list each visit) and never made me feel rushed. Due to gestational hypertension we had to induce, and even that potentially scary situation was not a big deal...she totally explained everything and was SO helpful. Her bedside manner is great. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB/Gyn

March 27th, 2009
Dr. Morgan was great!

August 7th, 2008
Unknolegable!
She had performed an unnecessary c-section on me. Unjustified and rushed. She got her money. I was just another step in her obstetrics carrier. There was absolutely no remorse or care in her demeanor. I will never go back to her in my life.