Dr. Caroline Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

January 19th, 2016
This psychiatrist prescribed medication based on her morals not what the patient needed.

September 16th, 2015
Rude unhelpful staff that showed absolutely no compassion or consideration toward spouse of patient. Staff was dishonest to patient which lead to a conflict between patient and spouse. Who needs a health care provider who makes suffering with mental illness worse? This Dr. is not fit to practice!

July 30th, 2015
professional
Rude staff during initial contact No respect for patients time

March 30th, 2015
Don't dare question her or get a second opinion!
I had a five year relationship with this woman. 6 weeks ago, she diagnoses me with a new disorder, starts me on a new medication. I go get a 2nd opinion, make another appointment to see Dr Morrison and make the mistake of letting her know about the other doc. Meanwhile, my prescriptions run out for 3 of my medications, including the new one. Call for refill, ignored. Call on Sat going through wretched withdrawal, ignored. Get a call Monday saying my future appointment was made in error and she does not fill prescriptions for patients under the care of another MD. I was not under the care of another MD. I'm bawling on the phone yelling what do I do and she tells me to call my GP. I spend the next week beginning to withdraw from my other meds, all of which are very dangerous to stop cold turkey. My GP steps around her practice policies to get me the meds I need. And I finally find a physicians assistant to see. Negligent in every fashion. The one person you trust with your mental and physical health turns her back on you for questioning a diagnosis. I have been a mental and physical disaster for the last week. I just can't even... Then I receive a letter stating the termination and dated the day of my phone call but post marked 6 days later. Oh, and when all 3 of my children, ages 4, 3 & infant, and I came down with the stomach flu. I was charged $350 dollars after I called to tell them I didn't want the four of us throwing up all over the office. Very classy. Very professional. Just can't even.

March 14th, 2015
All reviews of this doctor taking advantage of patients is true; plus if you object to being charged for less than a 48 hour notice she will immediately send you to collections, with an additional service charge, then refuse to see you. You are then in a position of withdrawal from the high dosages of medication she has you taking on your own....very unethical doctor.

January 18th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough, takes time to listen and understand. Great with follow up when needed. Has helped me significantly. Best psychiatrist I've seen.

October 15th, 2013
I like her; I've been going to her for years and have nothing bad to say.

June 12th, 2013
Find a different provider is all I can say. You will get charged for canceling an appointment even if you call the day before - forget it!

May 8th, 2013
Rude staff and terrible or non-existent follow up.

August 7th, 2012
This doctor should lose her license to practice
When I needed to discuss how the medication was making me extremely anxious she refused to see me even though there was still time left in my "appointment time". I had VERY negative side effects that landed me in a mental institution until the withdrawals from the medication THAT SHE PRESCRIBED me wore off. There are excellent doctors out there and I have found one that actually does more than push pills. Take my advice this woman should not be practicing medicine. Don't be late or get the flu. Her office will be happy to bill you for your missed appointment as well.

January 13th, 2012
Totally incompetent
This doctor (if you can even call her that) was more interested in billing than anything else. She totally misdiagnosed my problem and prescribed drugs tha made me almost lose my mind. And then she abandonded me at a time I needed help the most. I eventually found a doctor that cured my problem. She should lose her license.

May 18th, 2011
Dr Morrison explained my diagnosis after spending a long time talking to me. She was empathic, caring and thorough. I would send all my friends and family to her! I felt like an individual and not a number to her!