A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldenberg-Namrow graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Waldenberg-Namrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow practice?
- Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Waldenberg-Namrow practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.