A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Pasquariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Pasquariello, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquariello graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pasquariello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Ann Pasquariello MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline A. Pasquariello practice?
- Dr. Caroline Pasquariello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Pasquariello practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.