Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Plamondon
Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD, FRCSC, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Plamondon is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI, Women and Infants Hospital of RI and St. Joseph Health Services. Dr. Plamondon has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Plamondon has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Caroline Plamondon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Andrew Burchard
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Providence, RI 0.91 mi14
Dr. David Barrall
Providence, RI 1.01 mi35