Dr. Caroline Plamondon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Plamondon?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Plamondon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Amazing Experience

Dr Plamondon performed surgery for removal of old breast implants. She also put in new ones, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend her !÷

February 25th, 2016

Warm and caring Dr. - I highly recommend!

Many doctor offices and staff act like they couldn't care less. When I recently tried to see my GP I was offered an appointment three MONTHS away. Wow. Imagine my surprise when I called Dr Plamondons office and was offered a consultation appt in only three weeks. And they fit me in after work on a Tuesday because they have late hours. And the Doctor is a "gem"! She spent 45 minutes with me (shocking compared to my OB/ Gyn who is always in a hurry) and answered all my questions, offered some suggestions. I was referred by my neighbor for some cosmetic work, and now I can see why. She's wonderful( and so is her assistant "Angel" (her real name).

January 14th, 2016

UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Went in for facial fillers. Dr Plamondon did the wrong area. As a result, she offered to do address the areas that I initially went in for at a discounted price. She said she must have misunderstood what my concerns were. So she offered another appointment. Her secretary has called me multiple times with a MULTITUDE of excuses as to why she needed to cancel or reschedule. I was anticipating having it done before the holidays, but unfortunately, they continued to cancel my appointments at the last minute. It is unclear why she won't honor her quoted discounted price and address the areas of concern that I initially went there for as she will not call me back. I am a registered nurse in the state of Rhode Island and I have never seen a patient treated so poorly, nor have I ever been treated so poorly. So I'm out $1100 and never even had the areas of concern addressed. So disheartening and unprofessional and unacceptable. stay aware from this office!

November 18th, 2015

Dr Plamondon and staff were excellent. They answered all questions, called back promptly when needed and took me in on a short notice. Excellent bed side manner in the hospital and in the office.

November 2nd, 2015

I look great, I feel great and I move better than I have in years! I went from a G to a D. Thanks to Dr. Plamondon, I am a new woman and I could not be happier. No more back pain, I am exercising regularly and feel 20 years younger. I even have more confidence. I never had a bit of pain. You should do it!

July 17th, 2015

Life changer

The surgery Dr. Plamondon did on me has changed my life....She not only has given me an amazing result, but she has inspired me to get healthy and take better care of myself. I'm eternally grateful. Thank you!

May 7th, 2015

All the nurses go to her

Dr. Plamondon was recommended to me by a girlfriend who's a nurse. She said "all the nurses go to her because we see how she treats her patients, and we see her results". I now see what they mean. I had a facelift and breast lift, and I feel 15 years younger (and look it!).

May 1st, 2015

Finally got my body back!

In my early 40s, and after my four children (and C-sections), I was finding it hard to get my body back! As the kids got older, I finally found time to exercise regularly again, but it just wasn't enough. And, frankly, no amount of exercise was going to help my somewhat deflated breasts and my sagging belly. At the initial appointment I told Dr. Plamondon that I was interested in a tummy tuck as well as a moderate breast augmentation (nothing major, just back to where my breasts were in my 20s - with a just a bit more ;) ). She explained a combined procedure where the implants would be inserted through the tummy tuck incision, and therefore leave ZERO scars on my breasts. I did some web research and was impressed with what I found (and with her Before/ After photos), so I agreed with her recommendation. I am THRILLED with the result! Thank you, thank you Dr. Plamondon! Thanks to you, 43 is the new 25!

April 26th, 2015

Great experience, great results

Great experience....would highly recommend. My sister and cousin have also had surgery by her as well as a co-worker. We all love her.

March 25th, 2015

should've saved more and went somewhere else

Nose looks worse than when it was just broken... how could I ever afford another surgery?

January 18th, 2014

So very happy

Dr. Plamondon did my breast augmentation and I'm so happy. I really got a beautiful natural result. I can't say enough about her and her staff. This was a big decision for me but I trusted Dr. Plamondon and I look amazing. Thank you, thank you.

October 23rd, 2013

Back to normal

I didn't think I would ever be the same after having mastectomies but Dr. Plamondon did my breasts reconstruction and I can honestly say I feel complete again. My life is back to normal with my husband and I feel wonderful with or without clothing on. I would highly recommend Dr. Plamondon to anyone who has to go through this.