A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Powell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Keller Powell MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline K. Powell practice?
- Dr. Caroline Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Powell practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Columbia Internists.