Dr. Caroline Rains Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Rains?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 11th, 2015

I visited Dr. Rains to get a preliminary exam to get an IUD. I spent two hours in the waiting room, and then half an hour with my pants off on the examination table waiting for Dr. Rains. She then gave me the very worst pap smear I have ever experienced and left me bleeding- I have never bleed from a pap smear before this visit. She then told me I had some irritation and probably had chlamydia and put in a test and gave me a prescription for it- despite my explanations that I almost definitely don't have it, but she would not offer another explanation for the irritation. She also assumed that the pharmacy I used was on N. Main Street, because most patients who use the clinic are low income- she should have waited for my answer on what pharmacy I use. She was very rude in all of her statements and did not ask my opinion or listen to anything I said, nor did she explain anything.

August 11th, 2014