by Nikki Scaggs on Jan 13th, 2016

Very good doctor. Listens to me and gives good solid advice.

Jan 3rd, 2016

Very good physician with great knowledge about her specialty. Care about her patients

Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Ramos has been my doctor for 8 years. She is a remarkable practitioner of the healing arts. She listens, asks questions I wouldn't have thought of, is efficient but never hurries, never intimidates. She is conservative, i.e. doesn't overtest or ask for expensive diagnostics until she rules other means out. She follows up. I have to wait both to get an appointment and once I am there, but like other reviews have said, this is because she is taking great care of each of her patients. I feel that I am in great hands.

It's not the wait it's her knowledge show details It's not the wait it's her knowledge
by Patience is a virtue on Aug 31st, 2010

Some people choose to base their doctors solely on how much time they spend in the waiting room, my choice is how well they respect me as a patient with an opinion and how knowledgeable they are about medical and holistic approach to medicine. With Dr. Ramos you may wait a little longer because she is giving the same care to others as you will receive. She listens, she is willing to work with you regarding your opinion and she is upfront. She is friendly but professional. Shes very knowledgeable and does not get insulted if you challenge what she say. I don't mind the wait because it is well worth it. I have been a patient of hers for 12 years and would like to wait 30 to 40 more year with her.