A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Rao MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Rao practice?
- Dr. Caroline Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Rao practices Dermatology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Dermatologists.