Dr. Caroline Rickard MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 7 reviews

January 4th, 2017
After very close to 14 yrs.
I made the effort to find Dr Rickard. Carrie. I am from Arkansas & at that time was living in So Cal. Norwalk to be exact. I was struggling with several issues. Dr Carrie was caring & loving, nonjudgmental, & so very very very supportive. Enough that I wanted to find her after 14 years to thank her so Dr Rickard if you see this. THANK YOU!!!! I will NEVER forget you & I love you. I want to download a pic but I don't think I can. Message me on fb. With all my love. Kellie Fritts (son Nathan Grindahl born 1.25.03 @ Long Beach Memorial)

July 20th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr Rickard is a great person. Not only did she take her time to listen to me, rather than ask clinical questions. She took every question i had and explained it to me. I have a lot of health issues, and she listened and suggested measures for all. She comforted that together we will work well and try to resolve. She did not rush and let me ask questions and concers.

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Rickard is the best doctor I've ever had and she is an amazing human being. She really cares about each and every one of her patients.

November 16th, 2010
One of the best doctors I have ever been too. Very thorough, and listens. Explains in laymans terms any questions. The only category that I gave less that excellent is wait time, but because she is an obstetrician, totally understandable. Sometimes babies just won't wait! One other observation, the office is always full of drug reps, but nothing against Dr. Rickard. She is awesome!

November 5th, 2010
Love, love love Dr Rickard
I have given birth to 4 babies over the past 7 years with Dr Rickard and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Even though we moved 30 mins away from her office after my 2nd baby I happily kept her as my Dr. A good doctor is hard to find and worth the drive. She went above and beyond for me with each of my pregnancies. I would highly recommend her to anyone and tell them they would be lucky to have Dr Rickard deliver their baby.

September 22nd, 2009
Very caring doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. Makes you feel like you are her only patient!

December 30th, 2008
Great Doctor , wonderful human being !!