A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Roberts MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Roberts practice?
- Dr. Caroline Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Endocrinologists.