A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline G P Roberts MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Caroline G. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Caroline Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Endocrinologists.