A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Roberts MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Roberts practice?
- Dr. Caroline Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Endocrinologists.