A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Samuels has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Samuels MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Samuels practice?
- Dr. Caroline Samuels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Potomac, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.