A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Samuels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Samuels has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Samuels MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Samuels practice?
- Dr. Caroline Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Internists and Potomac Rheumatologists.