Dr. Caroline Sartschev Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Sartschev?

Thoroughly disapointed

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Waited in the room for this doctor for 25+ minutes. I had never seen her before. When I stepped into the hall to let someone know how long i'd been waiting it was her. She snapped and said shed be there in a minute. When she got in the room she was very rude. At that point I told her I didn't appreciate her attitude, her response was, if you have a problem with it talk to the office manager. Needless to say it was very disappointing. I've had great experiences with just about every other doctor at this practice (I haven't seen them all). I just wont be taking my son or daughter to see her again.

Posted on February 1st, 2009