A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Slimovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Slimovitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slimovitch graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slimovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slimovitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Slimovitch practice?
Dr. Caroline Slimovitch practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.