A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Slimovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Slimovitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Slimovitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slimovitch graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Slimovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline L Slimovitch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Slimovitch practice?
- Dr. Caroline Slimovitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Slimovitch practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, VT.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.