A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Smythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Smythe, Integrative Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Smythe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative and Holistic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Smythe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Conner Smythe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caroline C. Smythe practice?
- Dr. Caroline Smythe has 1 office location.
- Dr. Caroline Smythe practices Psychiatry near Mt. Pleasant, SC.