A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Sokol is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sokol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline L Sokol MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Caroline Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Sokol practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists.