Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Szeto
Dr. Caroline Szeto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with other offices in Geneva, IL and Bolingbrook, IL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Szeto is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Provena Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Szeto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Caroline Szeto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.
Dr. Patrick Oleary
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Laura Rosch
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Gaurav Chaturvedi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi18