A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Triepel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Triepel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Triepel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Triepel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Triepel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline R Triepel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Caroline R. Triepel practice?
- Dr. Caroline Triepel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Triepel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Virginia Beach Surgeons.