Learn more about Dr. Caroline Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Waddell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Cook Waddell MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline C. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Caroline Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Waddell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.