A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Willette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Willette, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willette graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Willette has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline S. Willette practice?
Dr. Caroline Willette practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY and Henderson, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.