A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Wilson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Amy Wilson MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Caroline Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Wilson practices Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.