A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Yong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline Yong practice?
Dr. Caroline Yong practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.