A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Yong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Yong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Yong practice?
- Dr. Caroline Yong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Yong practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.