Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Yong
Dr. Caroline Yong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yong is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Yong has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Caroline Yong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Mary Ann Fernandez
San Francisco, CA 0.11 mi32
Dr. Robert Saken
San Francisco, CA 0.11 mi38
Dr. Mitchell Sollod
Pediatrics, Allergy, Allergy and Immunology
San Francisco, CA 0.11 mi50