A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Yoon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Kun Yoon MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline K. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Caroline Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Yoon practices Otolaryngology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Otolaryngologists.