A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Yoon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Kun Yoon MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline K. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Caroline Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Yoon practices Otolaryngology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Otolaryngologists.