A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolinna Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolinna Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from New York University.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Danbury Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolinna M Garcia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carolinna M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carolinna Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolinna Garcia practices Pediatrics near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Danbury Pediatricians.