A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo-Nader graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toledo-Nader has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader practice?
- Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroll Toledo-Nader practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.