Dr. Caroll Toledo Nader MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chula Vista, CA

3.1

February 24th, 2017
Love this Doc
Great bed side manor and always takes his time to listen to me. Not like other dr's that rush you out

June 18th, 2016
Rudest ever
Rudest doctor ive ever dealt with

August 28th, 2014
Unsatisfied patient
I do not recommend Dr. Toledo. Not a caring doctor, does not listen to your concerns, does not make eye contact and is in rush to get you out of the office, the waiting time to be seen is about an hr. I was prescribed meds. for high blood pressure and have been making me ill, i contacted Dr. Toledo's office and requested to speak to him. didn't get a call until i called again and explained my situation, i explained that i was taken to the ER while taking the meds and since taking the meds, i have not been feeling better but worse, blood pressure is still high, i asked if they can change the meds because there not working i am worse now, and i was told to come in the office in two weeks, i asked if they can please call in another type of meds, because i am not feeling better but worse, i was told to come in in two weeks . I am very dissapointed and will will not return .waiting time 1 hr. if i can rate less zero stars i would.. There not a caring office it's more of a business!!!!!

April 4th, 2013
patient
The staff and Doctor were very nice and the office was very clean, everyone was very Happy and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Toledo Nader to all my friends

March 20th, 2013
Changing doctors

July 25th, 2011
cant make appointment
I could not make an appointment as a new patient. I called to make an appointment, the wait time was over two weeks out.I had told them I was running out of medication. After being told this, I was put on hold for 5 minutes without warning. I hung up.

December 27th, 2009
im satisfied with this dr.when they see me there not in a hurry they listen to what i have to say.