Dr. Carolyn Anctil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Anctil?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Anctil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 12th, 2016

Worst doctor ever

This woman has no business being a doctor. She's extremely rude and condescending. I went to the ED after my doctor told me to after I called complaining of severe pain in my neck, arms, and shoulders Dr. Antcil told me I had no business going to the emergency department unless I was having a heart attack! She wanted to send me home. I refused to leave. She finally said she would order an mri, but insisted there was nothing wrong with me and it was a waste of time. It turns out I had a problem with my cervical spine that required surgery. The nurses were very nice though and repeatedly apologised for her behaviour.

January 9th, 2016

Rude, incompetent.

Wow, I've never been to a doctor worse than her. She is so rude and acted like I was scum. She also couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. She just gave a random diagnosis. Went to another doctor and she was totally wrong.

January 9th, 2016

Carolyn is TERRIBLE and RUDE!!!

She is the most rude doctor I have EVER encountered! She doesn't care about your health or getting to the root of the problem.

November 23rd, 2015

Don't recommend her as a doctor. Think she shouldn't have a license to practice medicine.

January 23rd, 2015

Went to the er with horrible pain like a kidney infection. She treated me like a common drug thug even after explaining to her that I have just undergone multiple bone graft surgeries...she was awful. Seriously one of the worst doctors I have ever seen in my life. She did nothing to help me. I followed up with my primary care doctor only to find out I have a severe case of the flu, and had a blood level of 3! I basically needed a transfusion! Horrible, horrible, horrible bedside manner. Would like to give no stars and punch her in the nose (and I have never hit anyone)!

October 23rd, 2013

Horrible Doctor

She was uncaring and didn't listen to anyone. You can tell she is very unhappy and doesn't want to work. Incompetent and uncaring. Really should not be in medicine that interacts with patient. She may be smart or caring but you would never know it with how I saw patients treated by her. If I could give no stars I would.

January 29th, 2015