A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Arnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Michelle Arnett DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Arnett practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Arnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Arnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.