Dr. Carolyn Corey-Arnett DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 7th, 2015
this office is ridiculous.
I went to Dr. Arnett for ob care and I regret ever deciding to go there. My opinion is more based on her office & staff than her, personally. However, I did feel as though she didn't make much effort to get to know me as a patient... Every single visit was almost a 2 hour wait, if not longer. The 1 and only time they ever apologized for the wait was actually my shortest wait at 1 hr and 45 minutes! You sit there until they take you back to check your weight & blood pressure, and then you go back out to the waiting room to wait some more. I feel as though the communication between the staff is horrible. I would be told what would be happening at my next appts, and then when I got there it was a different story. (2 Ex: I was prepared for my glaucoma test & then didn't get it, I had to come back the next week and sit for 2 hours again. And dr. Arnett told me I would get an ultrasound at a specific appt, it was the only appt my husband was able to get off work for so it was going to be the only ultrasound he ever saw, then they made me get it at the next appt and he wasn't able to make it). The woman at the front desk isn't rude, but when you're done being seen she rarely ever greets you, and rarely asks if appt times are okay. She just writes your next appt on a card and hands it to you. Several times I stood there waiting, while multiple staff walked passed me without saying a word or helping, both before and after being seen. Every time the woman who listens to the heart beat came into the room, she would tell me how she always has trouble finding the heartbeats. Please don't come into my room and basically tell me your bad at your responsibilities, and I just feel it's unprofessional to always come off as nervous, incompetent, & unable to complete a task. Maybe that was her way of keeping women from getting upset when she didn't find the heartbeat right away, but I feel like she could do that in a more professional way. At several appts, myself and others were kept waiting without any updates only to later find out dr. Arnett was delivering a baby and would be back who knows when - but we were still made to wait. Even recently I went for my postpartum appt and when I arrived, there were 3 of us in the waiting room, and after an hour & a half nobody was called back & no patients came out from the exam rooms. I still don't know why nothing was happening. I'm glad others have had fantastic experiences there but I know I will be looking for a different gynecologist.

October 22nd, 2014
The best Female OBGYN I've ever met
I loved that she sat patiently and explained everything to me, and answered all my questions without being snappy like other Female OBGYNs I've dealt with in the past. She was called away to deliver a high risk baby, and apologised the entire time about the delay.

November 2nd, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Arnett to anyone. She has been an excellent Dr. for me so far.

January 5th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Arnett goes above and beyond to let you know that you and, most importantly to me, that your baby is cared for. She is cheerful and attentive, yet very informative and clear when explaining things to you as a patient. Her staff is polite and kind and show genuine care for you as well. There could be periods of long waiting to see her, but that is part of being an OBGYN, babies will come when they want to, that is part of the miracle of life. She is a five star doctor!

October 12th, 2011
Love Dr. Arnett
I feel like Dr. Arnett was very caring, she always asked if I had any questions. She always explained everything if you looked confused or didnt know what she was talking about. I would love to have her deliver my 2nd child.