A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Bangert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Bangert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Bangert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bangert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn A Bangert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Bangert practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Bangert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Bangert practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.