A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Barlow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Barlow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Rebekah Barlow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn R. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Barlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Barlow practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Family Physicians.